User
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 02, 2014, 02:05:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search
News
New forum layout 5/23/09
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The Celtic Woman choir gals!  (Read 2344 times)
Moscapoet
Global Moderator
A Best Friend in Me

Email
« on: January 20, 2011, 06:33:29 PM »

Well, at the end of 2010 we received the news that all the female choir artists that had taken the stage in 2010 would be leaving. A whole new slate of of ladies will be up there when the tour starts in 2011.

Few were as interactive as Amy, but one came very close and was a delight to watch on stage. Her name is Sarah Burke and she is now working on her first CD. You can find her on Facebook and Twitter. She is a pixie sized dynamo with a very strong voice. Others you may miss include Helen Kelly, Una Pedreschi, Catherine Neylan, Roisin Dempsey and Catrina Scullion to name a few. So who, aside from Amy of course, was your favorite? 

The most delightful Canadian on the planet!
Anderpaw
Amy Fan

Email
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2011, 01:28:37 PM »

Aside from Amy and Helen, I enjoyed Roisin and Una. Last tour I enjoyed a lot of attention from Una. She seemed to look at me and waited  for me to repsond to her beautiful smile. When I did, which was every time, her smile got even bigger, each time!

Banner by Alex, thank you so much!
Moscapoet
Global Moderator
A Best Friend in Me

Email
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2011, 08:38:34 PM »

Aww, so you got a good case of Unavision, Paul! Nice.

The most delightful Canadian on the planet!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: